Boswellia Sacra Frankincense Resin 100% Pure Natural Incense, Premium Quality, Aromatic Incense , Luban, Frankincense Rocks, Frankincense Resin, Loose Incense, Resin Incense, Frankincense Tears
This Boswellia Sacra Frankincense Resins was harvested in Hadramout Yemen. It is Frankincense Resin 100% Pure Natural Incense, Premium Quality. Boswellia Sacra Frankincense Resins is a natural incense that has been used, ever since ages ago, in meditation, ceremonies, purification, rituals, aromatherapy and clearing negative energy from new or crowded spaces. Traditionally used in churches and places of worship,
It is 100% Pure Natural collected by the traditional ways that relay on tapping
bark of the frankincense tree that allows the liquid resin to ooze out onto the external part. Then, when it hits the oxygen, it starts to crystallize and harden.
Storage: Cool Dark Dry, Tightly Closed.
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Not for internal use. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
HOW TO USE
A. Using Charcoal Traditional Burner
- Start burning quality incense charcoal. Let it burn for at least 20 min to ensure slower burning processes for the Perfumed Oud.
- Before placing the well burnt charcoal in your incense burner make sure that the burner is on a flat surface away from children and pets.
- Place a small piece of Perfumed Oud on top of the burnt charcoal.
- Smoke will slowly rise spreading the extra ordinary scent of our Perfumed Oud.
- Let it burn until smoke stop rising.
- Make sure that charcoal is out before moving the incense burner or discarding the leftover ash.
- Using Electrical Incense Burner
- Before using, make sure to read the manufacturer manual to avoid any accidents.
- Place the Perfumed Oud on the heating plate.
- Turn on the burner.
- If possible, keep the heat on the low setting, which will allow the incense to burn slowly and give out a scent for longer time.
- Do not forget to turn off after.
- Burn within sight, away from flammable objects, children and pets.
- Burn on a heat safe surface.
- Avoid drafts.
- Do not move or touch while hot.